One of our students in The Spanish School arrived at school this morning in need of medical attention. The injury occurred at the home of the child. Staff immediately notified medical and police authorities and the child has been taken from the building for medical attention. As The Spanish School was not involved in the child sustaining an injury, staff does not feel that the school is in any danger. Additionally, our social workers and key Central Office staff are onsite to provide extra support to staff and students at The Spanish school. As always, the safety of our students is of the highest priority. As such,The Spanish School will hold indoor recess today to avoid student interaction with the news media.
- @Simple_571 😂😂 1 week ago
- @Simple_571 يعع بزر > تقصد اللي بصراحه 1 week ago
- - أين وجدتِ الحُب؟ - فِي شاورما . https://t.co/HdIBKURg3V 1 week ago
- https://t.co/GZJudpIdCM 1 week ago
- RT @DiffToUn: السنة الجديدة ليست سوى تاريخٍ مختلف لأحداث ستعيد نفسها إن لم تتغير أنت. 1 week ago