- Tour of The Spanish School: Tuesday, December 2nd, 8AM
- Tour of The International School: Wednesday, December 3rd, 6PM
- Undecided School Tour: Wednesday, December 3rd, 6PM (Marine Campus)
- Tour of The International School: Tuesday, December 9th, 8AM
- Undecided School Tour: Thursday, December 11th, 6PM (Pine Campus)
- Tour of The French School: Wednesday, December 16th, 8AM
SLLIS will begin accepting applications to Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 6th grade for the 2015-2016 school year on October 1, 2014. If you are interested in enrolling your child in grades 2nd through 5th grade, please see our revised enrollment policy below (passed by the Board of Directors in November 2013).
Kindergarteners and 1st graders have the opportunity to choose to attend The Spanish School, The French School, or The Chinese School. Families can select one of three schools or rank each school by preference when applying.
6th grade families applying to The International School have the opportunity to choose between the Spanish and the French partial language immersion program. The partial-language immersion program is available to any incoming 6th grader living in an eligible area. We do not require any language experience prior to enrolling.
To receive an electronic enrollment application, we ask that our families attend an enrollment event. We invite you to attend one, or all, of our engaging and fun events. Students applying for The International School will be asked to spend a shadow day prior to acceptance and write a reflection about their experience.