We are very excited to be starting our fifth year at The French School. Yesterday we welcomed 75 kindergarten students to their first day of internationally minded, language immersion education. We have an incredible staff at TFS who are thrilled to have the privilege of guiding all of our children. Today we welcome all students new and returning to a wonderful year.
A few things to remember as we get back into the groove of a new school year:
Families who drop children off in the morning:
- Enter the East parking lot from Olive street. Form two lines in the parking lot moving South toward Pine St.
- Stop at the crosswalk where TFS staff member will come to your car and help your student(s) into school.
- Proceed to Pine, turning right.
- We ask that no parents park in the parking lot from 8:15-9:00 so that everyone can make it safely and efficiently to school.
- Students who arrive between 8:15 and 8:45 will remain in the auditorium until 8:45, when they will be escorted upstairs for breakfast and class.
- If you arrive after 9:00, please escort your child(ren) through the West, front doors, and check in at the front desk.
- Breakfast will be served from 8:45 – 9:00.
- TFS teachers are prepared to begin teaching at 9:00, we value every minute of instruction.
Families who pick up their children in the afternoon:
- Students will be escorted to the fenced-in playground at 3:30.
- There will be no parking available in the parking lot starting at 3:30
- Please be on time to pick up your child, our staff have after-school obligation and are not available to supervise students.
It is going to be an amazing year!