Dear MOSAIC parents,
Welcome to SLLIS’ MOSAIC program for the 2013-2014 school year! Please remember that even if you have already turned in registration paperwork, in order for your spot to be officially saved, you should have no outstanding balances from the MOSAIC program last year, and you should have paid the $35 registration fee ($45 fee for families). Host families and Staff families please be aware that you are also required to pay this registration fee, your children are not guaranteed a space if this fee has not been paid.
Please print and fill out the 2013-2014 MOSAIC enrollment form and you may bring it to school during intake conferences or bring it with your student on the first day of MOSAIC. Students without this paperwork will NOT be able to attend MOSAIC until the form is complete.
Some information about the program:
- MOSAIC is available the first day of school to all registered students and will operate every day that school is in session.
- MOSAIC before care officially opens at 7:00 am and run until the start of the school day. After care begins at the end of the school day and goes until 6:00pm.
- Payments for MOSAIC are due on the FIRST school day of every month and late fees of $3 per day will be assessed after the 5th day of the month. This year there will be NO subsidized rates for short school months, your rate will remain consistent monthly. Invoices will be sent electronically at least 5 days before your payment is due.
- Scholarship rates have been eliminated due to budget constraints. Until we can secure state funding through DFS, all families are expected to pay the full rate for MOSAIC services.
- MOSAIC will be hosting 2 parent informational meetings during the first week of school. The meetings will be Wednesday, August 14th at our Papin location at 6:10pm and on Thursday, August 15th at the Pine location. Parents are welcome to attend either meeting, where we will meet the program staff, discuss policies and procedures, payments, curriculum and after school activities.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about MOSAIC please do not hesitate to contact Sara Asmus, Mosaic Coordinator, at email@example.com