I hope you have been having a fabulous summer!
1. Intake Day Conferences- Intake Day is Thursday, August 8th. You should be contacted by your child’s teacher next week to schedule your individual appointment for your intake conference. Your child will get to meet his/her teacher, see their classroom and speak with you about the expectations for the year. Don’t forget to bring in your school supplies or payment.
2. Uniforms – If you placed your uniform voucher order before school ended or at orientation, then your pieces should be available for pick-up at Intake Day. We provide every family with $50 worth of uniform pieces. You can pick up a uniform voucher at our Papin location if you have not already ordered. Late orders will not be ready until after school starts. Please only pick one package, and these can be turned in to me. Questions? Our Sportsprint Rep is Allison Rockamann, (314) 521-9000 ext. 207
3. Bus Assignments – If you turned in your Transportation Request by July 12th, then you should receive your child’s bus assignment with stops and times in the mail next week. If you have questions about your bus assignment, please contact Donnita.Hayes@sllis.org.
4. Free/Reduced Lunch Form – I am sending a mailing out to all families today which will include the Free/Reduced lunch form. All families (whether you qualify or not) should return this form the first week of school. Also included is information about the SLLIS back to school Block Party (Aug. 17th), our Atlas program, car pooling information, health insurance information, and a Medication form. If your child requires medicine of any type (prescription or over-the-counter), an adult must deliver it to the school with one of these forms filled out.
5. 1st Day of School – Monday August 12th – for Kindergarten Classes ONLY.
Tuesday August 13th – EVERYONE!
I hope I didn’t forget anything – as always, if you have any additional questions, please contact me. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer break.
– Anne (email@example.com)