Cinema St. Louis introduces SLIFF/Kids, the First Annual St. Louis International Children’s Film Festival, presented by PNC Arts Alive. With a half-dozen presenting partners, CSL will offer film programs, camps, and a workshop as part of SLIFF/Kids, which is held from July 26-Aug. 4, 2013. A total of 14 film programs will be screened on the fest’s two weekends (July 26-28 and Aug. 2-4) at Webster University, the St. Louis Public Library, the Missouri History Museum, Washington University, Lindenwood University, and the Wildey Theatre. With the participation of both Lindenwood and Webster universities, filmmaking camps on live action and animation will be held at the St. Louis Public Library’s Creative Experience on the fest’s weekdays (July 29-Aug. 2). And on Aug. 3, a full-day animation workshop will be held at the Saint Louis Art Museum. The SLIFF/Kids film programs and camps will be offered free of charge; a modest fee will be charged for the animation workshop, but all supplies and materials will be provided.
- @Simple_571 😂😂 1 week ago
- @Simple_571 يعع بزر > تقصد اللي بصراحه 1 week ago
- - أين وجدتِ الحُب؟ - فِي شاورما . https://t.co/HdIBKURg3V 1 week ago
- https://t.co/GZJudpIdCM 2 weeks ago
- RT @DiffToUn: السنة الجديدة ليست سوى تاريخٍ مختلف لأحداث ستعيد نفسها إن لم تتغير أنت. 2 weeks ago