The holidays are right around the corner. We know you’re already thinking of those pesky New Year’s Resolutions that you left behind around St. Patrick’s Day. If you are interested in starting 2013 out with a healthy boost, consider joining Team Les Eclairs (The Lightning Team) in the GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend.
April 6-7, 2013
GO! St. Louis 5k Run/Walk raise $100
GO! St. Louis Half Marathon raise $200
GO! St. Louis Marathon raise $300
GO! St. Louis Marathon Relay raise $500 ($125/person)
Join Team Les Eclairs! (The Lightning Team!) to strengthen our community, encourage healthy habits in our families, and raise funds for our school! You don’t have to be a French School family to join in on the fun!
By joining Team Les Eclairs!, you will receive:
- A special code for a reduced race registration fee with your agreement to meet the fundraising goal.
- Personal webpage for convenient online fundraising
- Two (2) technical running shirts (one each from GO! St. Louis and SLLIS-TFS)
- A Pre-Race Pasta Party at our school.
- GO! St. Louis complimentary training program with Big River Running Company and 20% off day at their company stores.
- Getting to know our school’s families, staff, and friends!
- Have your own SLLIS cheering section on the course at 1881 Pine Street!
- THE BEST: being the example for young minds of the importance of life balance with healthy eating habits and exercise that can be fun!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN! Current price is $75 marathon, $70 for half. Prices increase October 31, 2012 (That’s tomorrow!) The Marathon Relay and Half-marathon sell out early.
Register at: http://www.gostlouis.org/marathon-weekend/about/registration.html. To receive the CHARITY RUNNER registration password please email Cindy Heidenry (email@example.com) with your commitment, name, race you intend to run/walk, and shirt size!