After the first 6 weeks of school, we are happy to invite you to our Open House. Teachers and admin are looking forward to showing you a Spanish immersion experience, to explore the classroom and instructional materials, and to observe student and teacher interaction.
Open House will be held next week from 9-10 am, as follows:
September 25-1st grade
September 26-2nd grade
September 27- 3rd grade
September 28- 4th grade
Open House Expectations:
- Please remember to park in the lot directly west of our building and take the sidewalk to the playground gate.
- You must drop off your child at the playground entrance door in the regular drop off time–8:15-8:40am.
- At 8:40am, you are welcome to use the main door and the receptionist will check you in.
- You will receive an Open House Survey that will help us know your observations. Remember that in the Open House parents are going to be observing, all questions can be answered on October 4th during the Individual class meetings (TBA)
- For your best convenience, parents can hang out in the Multipurpose room from 8:40 to 9 a.m.
- The Open House will be from 9-10 am
- Please, at 10am leave the building through the main door at the front desk. Drop your survey with the secretary.
Your attendance is very important! See you then!