Next Tuesday, September 4th is our first box tops turn-in day!
Here are some ways to help with our fundraiser:
- The number one way to help is to collect, collect, collect! Ask grandparents, family friends and others to help out too. You can print an use this collection sheet to keep track.
- Another way to help is to be a parent coordinator! Contact Connie if you’re interested or know a parent who is: firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-617-4453.
- A great way to earn extra tops for little to no added effort: Sign-up for the Box Tops Newsletters at http://www.boxtops4education.com/common/Newsletters.aspx. Box Tops newsletters have the latest information for your school, including:
- Your school’s earning progress
- Opportunities to win Bonus Box Tops
- New Box Tops product updates
- Recipes and coupons for Box Tops products
- Ways to earn more cash through your school when you shop online through the Marketplace
Gracias, merci, xie xie for helping! Your box top collections make a big difference in helping our school purchase more resources for our students!