St. Louis Language Immersion Schools–The French School has been selected as a partner organization in the
April 6th – 7th, 2013
Participants can sign up for one of four options (listed below) and start working on their fundraising goals. 100% of funds raised by Team Les Éclairs benefits The French School.
GO! St. Louis 5k Run/Walk raise $100
GO! St. Louis Half Marathon raise $200
GO! St. Louis Marathon raise $300
GO! St. Louis Marathon Relay raise $500 ($125/person)
We hope that our entire SLLIS family, including TSS and TCS families will join Team Les Éclairs! (The Lightening Team!) to strengthen our community, encourage healthy habits in our families, and raise funds for our school!
By joining Team Les Éclairs!, you will receive:
- A special code for a reduced race registration fee with your agreement to meet the fundraising goal.
- Personal webpage for convenient online fundraising
- Two (2) technical running shirts (one each from GO! St. Louis and SLLIS-TFS)
- A Pre-Race Pasta Party at our school.
- GO! St. Louis complimentary training program with Big River Running Company.
- Getting to know our school’s families, staff, and friends!
- Have your own SLLIS cheering section on the course at 1881 Pine Street!!
- THE BEST: being the example for young minds of the importance of life balance with healthy eating habits and exercise that can be fun!!
REGISTRATION opens on September 4, 2012. Prices increase October 31, 2012. The Marathon Relay and 5K sell out early.
Register at: http://www.gostlouis.org/marathon-weekend/about/registration.html. To receive the reduced registration password please email Cindy Heidenry, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-322-0086 and provide your name, race you intend to run/walk, and any questions!
GO! St. Louis, a local non-profit organization, encourages individuals and families in the St. Louis region to adopt a healthy and active lifestyle year round. The organization accomplishes this through community collaborations, school based programming and the creation of new and fun fitness events. www.gostlouis.org