Itching to get some of your 30 volunteer hours in? Want to have fun while doing so? We have the following volunteer opportunities for you!
- Mini outdoor science classroom work day at 1881 Pine on Saturday, August 25th from 9 am – noon. We’ll be finishing the retaining wall. Contact Sue Herzberg at SusanH@theswitch.us with questions.
- Festival of Nations booth volunteers are needed for the Festival at Tower Grove Park, which will run from 10 am – 7 pm on Saturday, August 25th and 10 am – 6 pm on Sunday, August 26th. Sign up for time slots with Anne (email@example.com)
- Outdoor science classroom work day on September 15th from 8 am – 3 pm at 1881 Pine. Bring gardening equipment. Contact Sue Herzberg at SusanH@theswitch.us with questions.
- The Special Events Committee for the 2nd Annual SLLIS Soirée & Silent Auctionis currently seeking:
- Silent Auction Donations – gift certificates, memberships, passes, tickets, sports memorabilia, unique items, jewelry
- Dessert Auction Donations – desserts big enough to feed a table of 8
- Committee Volunteers – to assist with event preparation & silent auction item solicitation
- Soiree Volunteers – to assist with set-up, registration, & breakdown
To help, contact Rachel (firstname.lastname@example.org). To reserve your spot for the Soirée & Silent Auction, mail or hand in your registration form & payment to:
4011 Papin St.
St. Louis, MO 63110
Be on the look-out for more opportunities on the way! Gracias, xie xie, merci for helping!